Purpose-built for retail applications, Merchantry’s PIM software helps multi-vendor retailers scale workflow to onboard suppliers and manage product data. With product and inventory information unified into a single online catalog, you can manage and update everything in one place.
SIMPLIFY AND STREAMLINE SUPPLIER ONBOARDING
Whether your product content development team is spending hours collecting data from spreadsheets and phone calls with vendors, then laboriously entering it into your e-commerce platform, or your IT team is taxed with uploading complicated worksheets, you know there’s potential to streamline your workflow.
- Enable suppliers to self-onboard with flexible, intuitive, user-friendly tools, and support for multiple integration formats (API, flat file upload and/or user-interface).
- Automate data validation at the point of entry with configurable business rules to match, approve, or flag supplier-provided product content.
- Support scalable business growth by organizing and categorizing product data so that customers can find what they’re looking for.
MANAGE AND UPDATE PRODUCT CONTENT AND DATA
With pricing, shipping details, and product attributes sitting in different systems, managing product data is a real headache. This frustration is compounded when product content goes live without proper validation, or you can’t access inventory updates in real-time.
- Minimize content development costs. Our retail PIM software enables you to leverage supplier-provided product information.
- Automate data normalization between suppliers.
- Facilitate consistent data distribution across channels and open new markets. Our platform provides a single point of entry for all products across all channels to ensure consistency. Making content available across more channels makes it easier for your customers to find products.
ENHANCE SUPPLIER PERFORMANCE WITH OUR DROP-SHIP MODULE
Handle drop-ship more efficiently Multi-vendor order management has the potential to become a logistical nightmare. Our retail PIM software is built to enhance the visibility of order status, inventory levels, and supplier performance.
- Reduce inventory risk
- Ensure vendor compliance
- Streamline the return and refund process
- Get automatic alerts on shipping orders and problem situations